The Rain Tree Salon and Day Spa is proud to take an active part in community development and charitable causes. We enjoy partnering with qualified local charities to improve the lives of our neighbors and making a difference in our community.
In order for your request for a charitable donation to be considered, you must meet the following minimum standards:
- Qualify as a nonprofit charity with the Internal Revenue Service
- Serve the local community in which The Rain Tree Salon and Day Spa serves
- Be able to demonstrate that your organization has sound financial and management practices
- Does not duplicate or compete with other projects, programs, or causes in which The Rain Tree Salon and Day Spa is already associated.
Organizations not eligible for consideration:
- Political causes
- Beauty pageant participants
- Team Sponsorship’s
- Corporate parties or class reunions
If you feel that you meet the minimum requirements for the donation of a charitable contribution, please submit in writing a request that contains the following:
- The name and description of your charity / organization /event.
- Purpose or objective
- Amount of request or service donation
- Contact name, number, address and email address
- Proof of nonprofit status with the IRS
Please submit requests in writing by mail to:
Donation Request Committee
The Rain Tree Salon and Day Spa
1602 West Northfield Blvd Suite 300
Murfreesboro, TN 37129